Lowering Kit from NA Metal Craft
* About quality and texture, A well designed and crafted part. A solid CNC machined part that looks to have no weakness.
* About the feeling of use, After installation the stance of the rear of the Monkey is approx 20mm lower allow for a more confident footing while stopped. The operation of the rear suspension feels unaffected be this change.
* Products to buy together, The OEM side stand does end up being a little taller then you may like so an adjustable side stand would also be nice to purchase along side the lowering kit.
* Difficulty of installation, The install is as simple as releasing the lower rear shock mounts and inserting the lowering links. The process was completed in 30 minutes with no difficultly.
* Cost performance and comparison with other products, The lowering kit as an expensive product but makes the process to lower the rear of the Monkey very simple and from my research there is no other product like it available.
* About shipping and packaging, I am happy to wait 6 weeks on average for my parts to arrive in Sydney Australia via Webike's sea freight which comes with tracking and insurance so I know I'm covered in case something was to go wrong but with there outstanding bubble wrapping and boxing there have been no problems.
* Any concerns, cautions, or advice when purchasing, If you wish to retain the OEM suspension then this is probably the cheapest way to lower the rear end but if you are also looking for better rear suspension you may want to just purchase the suspension in a shorter length and not purchase the lowering kit. Use the product reviews to assist in making a decision on your purchase.