Box Sepeda Motor (12,343)
- Box Belakang / Top Box (992)
- Tas Tangki (637)
- Tas Samping (2,359)
- Sparepart Side Bag Lainnya (10)
- Tas Belakang (568)
- Sparepart Tank Bag Lainnya (9)
- Sabuk Tas (25)
- Cover Jas Hujan untuk Tas (227)
- Sparepart Tas Lainnya (26)
- Delivery Box (357)
- Sparepart Box Motor Lainnya (373)
- Sparepart Top Case / Tail Box Lainnya (372)
- Side Box / Pannier (669)
- Sparepart Box Pannier Lainnya (29)
- Bracket Box Motor (5,638)
- Sparepart Keranjang Lainnya (29)
- Box Motor Lainnya (5)
- Intercom Helm (441)
- Speaker untuk Helm (18)
- Sparepart Intercom Lainnya (128)
- Dudukan / Holder Smartphone (454)
- Perlengkapan Smartphone Lainnya (2)
- Multi-Bar Mounting Bar (56)
- Sparepart Pemasangan Komponen Elektronik Lainnya (1,369)
- Case / Bracket Pemasangan ETC (46)
- Lap Timer (3)
- Sparepart Lap Timer Lainnya (6)
- Smartphone Case (707)
- GPS / Navigasi (6)
- Kamera Motor (627)
- ETC (152)
I felt like I saw an article with BALI in the insertion hole of oil level adjustment plate in other impressions, but there was no such trouble and it was enough for work. However, since the scale is difficult to read, I measured the Size on the scale and used it. Nevertheless there is no problem so it is enough.
Although it is currently in use by other company Chain brush, the feeling is also conscientious feeling and the touch feeling seems to be strong without anxiety.
Chain brush I used in the past was hard to use as I thought as a part of the brush got off quickly but this time Chain brush did not seem to touch it. I am looking forward to using Brush now because it is out of use!
I think that it is very good quality.
When I used it for my '14 Grom, the part of Brush was relatively large and the Body part around it was interfered with the Motorcycle side and it was hard to use (>_<)
Since it is U-shaped it is ideal from three directions (Chain's SIDE back and & Roller up & SIDE front) I hope to polish, I wonder if Size does not fit for Small pretty motorcycle like Grom?
If it's a full size Motorcycle, ease of use will change depending on the gap around Chain ...
As I did not suit Gromm, I think I will give it a try at DAYTONA 675 R that is riding in Main next time, but the person who blows Cleaner briefly over time with teeth Brush and carefully polished, finally seems to be finished cleanly after all I do not know. (^_^;)