I purchased Green Light because the installed Motorcycle is Z1000, but the texture is much better than I expected. Installation can only be done by removing the original Filler cap, so it can be done in 10 seconds. Rather it may take more time to get the item out of the box ... lol
I thought that it could be cheap at with Magnet, purchased, nothing was Paint on the exterior It was good at Simple Since the tightening Torque is stated in the OEM, I watched it and installed it, but the next time I need to look it up MT07 was 15 Nm
Because I bought it in the spring, I thought that I do not need Screen yet. Running at this time seems to have quite a wind effect, so in this case I looked for something good, and OEM was so expensive that I purchased this item. I will do Impression on my attention point in a little installation. First of all Bracket has many scratches, someone was written. - - - - - It was launched to Webby 1. First of all Screen temporarily holds Bracket
2. Spread a little Bracket on the Fork side by hand (Inside I roll a Rubber) Is included
3. Position BracketBody by placing cloth on Clamp (R, L) - - - Mark 50 mm from the top
4. While aligning Screen with ForkBracket and Light, Quantity : Pair (for Left and Right) Apply the same height so that
5. We will further tighten up each part
6. Check the final confirmation and check if there is any fun place to complete
I watched it while running, but it seems like I got hit by the wind even a little Short. Although the product is Short, I do not know if Long was good, but I thought the resistance was low.
Although I recommend you to "Yes", installation is quite a hard work, so it is to those who can prepare and install.